- Finish painting the hallways of our house (this weekend)
- Clean the grout and reseal all the tile in our bathrooms (STILL HAVE TO DO!)
- Figure out how to get the hard water stains/ soap scum/ who knows what off the glass shower door (done!)
- Make dentist appointments... like 6 months ago (whoops) (done.. unfortunately.. AND we have to go back..)
- Get a plant (other than our lovely tomato plant) to decorate our front steps (done!)
- Get something to put on our walls so it doesn't look so apartment-esque (done!)
- Fold clothes as soon as they come out of the dryer
We currently only have one item left to check off! Well, except for the folding clothes as soon as they come out of the dryer. I feel like we may have mildly improved on this but it could use a lot more work for sure!Cale is currently finishing up the touch-up work on the walls in the hallway and it really didn't take us that long. However, after this project every inch of our house will have a new coat of paint on.. except the laundry room and the guest bath. But who's counting. And there are no plans... ever... to repaint those rooms. That might be a slight exaggeration but painting seriously brings nightmares of our week of painting madness.
Our house is also getting a new roof on it next week due to that lovely hail storm we had in June.
Our bathroom has three windows that span the wall near the ceiling (trust me.. this is related).
We don't have any blinds on those windows since the look out onto open space and no one can see in them. Except if you have roofers on your house. Yikes! It's the perfect excuse to stop using the shower for a week which will be the perfect time to reseal the tile in our bathroom. Last item on the summer to-do. And it's still summer. I'll take what I can get.
These pictures have nothing to do with anything..except that I just found them tonight when ordering prints for our wall (another item of the list)... and except for the fact that I love them both. Apparently the feeling isn't mutual. Geez people.